1 Terms & Conditions:
Please note all pupils must be a club member to join a lesson/fixtures at Pure Tennis Ferny Hills. Club membership is $20/term or $2/wk for direct debit pupils. This fee will be added to your lesson fees at the time of booking. If you are a current club member please contact the Pro Shop on 38510444 to book your class online to avoid paying the club membership fee twice.
1. Payment must be made in full at the time of enrolment if paying via credit card.
2. Pupils will be automatically re-enrolled in the same program at the commencement of each new term unless otherwise advised by the parent.
3. Wet Weather Policy: All School coaching lessons go ahead regardless of wet weather. Check with your coach where the wet weather venue is located at your school at the beginning of the term.
For all coaching at Ferny Hills Tennis centre, we make decisions regarding the cancellation of lessons half an hour prior to the commencement time of the lesson. Please contact the Proshop (ph 3851 0444) after this time to find out if your class has been cancelled or check our Facebook page for up-to-date information.
4. Make up lessons:
Due to Wet Weather - We do have wet weather make up lessons for all lessons cancelled by the centre due to wet weather. All students will be emailed confirmation of the make up lesson and must advise the Proshop if they will be attending. (We cannot guarantee an alternate lesson can be offered should you miss the scheduled make up lesson)
Due to other reasons - As the majority of our classes are full and the quality of our lessons suffers when the pupil: coach ratio increases, we do not offer make-up lessons in the event of illness, school camps, or other activities which may prevent you from attending your class. However should there be a space in a suitable class it will be offered as a make up lesson on a first in best dressed basis.
Private Lesson Cancellations - Coaching staff must be notified a min of 12hrs in advance if the participant is not attending due to illness, to have a makeup class granted. Should the pupil not be available for any of the offered make up lesson days & times during the same school term than they forfeit that lesson.
6. Refunds: All payments are non refundable.
7. Direct Debit Cancellations: A minimum of 5 weeks notice must be given if canceling my direct debit authority at any time. If my child/ren does not wish to continue lessons, you agree to email or advise the Centre Supervisor in writing 5 weeks before the direct debit is terminated.
8. Please note that the direct debit payments will appear as "FH Tennis" on your account if paying via Bank Account and "Ezi Debit Health Fitness Newstead" if paying via Credit Card.
I, (or if you are under the age of 18, your parents/ guardian), hereby indemnify Ferny Hills Tennis Centre and staff from any responsibility and/or claim for any possible injury, damage or loss during my attendance at tennis training and agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
2 Permission to Photograph/Video:
I give permission for my child to be photographed and/or video recorded during any lesson or event run by Ferny Hills Tennis Centre. Those images may be used by Ferny Hills Tennis Centre on their website/social media/printed materials.